Beautifully designed, the Riders Diary is a practical way of keeping record of the horses you have owned, their training, feed, veterinary care, your riding lessons, competition results and special achievements. Available in an undated Competition Binder or 2019 weekly diary.
A weekly diary to record your horse’s health details and daily activities. Wire spiral bound for ease of use.
• From January – December 2019
• Calendar for 2019 & 2020 year
• Weekly layout per spread (Monday to Sunday)
• Health (hoof care, feed, worm, teeth, body work & vaccinations)
• Agistment and horse expenses.
• Wire spiral bound with black elastic bookmark
Perpetual diary to record horse’s health, training, lessons & competitions.
• Comes with 100 pages to get you started
• Room for 3 horses – more horses can be added
• Each page has date so you date as you need to
• Health pages (hoof care, feed, worm, teeth, body work & vaccinations)
• Training pages, lessons, rider’s confidence, blank pages, calendar of events
• Competition pages Dressage, Combined Training, Jumping, Horse Trials, Showing
• Competition Binder can be tailored to suit your riding discipline
• Refill pages available in 26 designs
A romantic interpretation of this classic and beautiful sport where there is true partnership between the horse and rider.
• Soft, White and 100% Organic Cotton T-Shirt
• S (Kids 8-10), M (Kids 10-12), L (Ladies 8-10), XL (Ladies 12-14). Small fit so please size up.