Perpetual diary to record horse’s health, training, lessons & competitions.
• Comes with 100 pages to get you started
• Room for 3 horses – more horses can be added
• Each page has date so you date as you need to
• Health pages (hoof care, feed, worm, teeth, body work & vaccinations)
• Training pages, lessons, rider’s confidence, blank pages, calendar of events
• Competition pages Dressage, Combined Training, Jumping, Horse Trials, Showing
• Competition Binder can be tailored to suit your riding discipline
• Refill pages available in 26 designs
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The Riders Diary Competition Binder comes with 100 pages to get you started. This covers horse identification for 3 horses, saddlery – tack, saddle fitting, rider’s clothing, horse’s clothing, agistment/livery. Health – vital signs, vaccinations, hoof care, feeding – diet, veterinary, worming and teeth. Lessons, training and rider’s confidence. Blank pages, calendar of events (which you date from when you get the Diary), photos, business card holder, A5 pockets and a set of divider tabs.
The Competition pages that come standard are Dressage, Combined Training, Jumping, Horse Trials and Showing. Your Binder competition section can be tailored to suit your riding discipline. 20 page refill packets are available to suit your riding discipline.